1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via cocanacola)
1 day ago · 81,957 notes
"I don’t know why I wasted so much time pretending I don’t care. I guess I just didn’t want to feel like this — it hurts."
— No Strings Attached (via vickietea)
4 days ago · 1,086 notes
"We don’t pick who we fall in love with. And it never happens like it should."
— No Strings Attached (via silenceandlatenights)
4 days ago · 1,983 notes
"No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things."
— Demi Lovato (via imustbesomeone)
4 days ago · 28 notes
"I remember when I was younger and I wanted to be beautiful; now I’m older and I want to be intelligent. I want to burn hearts with brilliance and engulf souls with compassion. I want to be loved for my thoughts and nothing else."
— (via substvncia)
6 days ago · 91,108 notes
“i like curvy girls” aka you like girls with flat stomachs and skinny legs but with huge boobs and a huge arse
god bless this post.
someone said it
What is wrong with that?
1 week ago · 380,542 notes